The best video editing software will be the one that can fulfill your needs, match skills set, and your level of experience.
This video editing software by Wondershare, ‘Filmora9’, is a powerful video editing tool for starters.
For starters, the free version of Filmora9 can fulfill the basic needs, but if you want to use it for more professional jobs then look out for the advanced version of FilmoraX and FilmoraPro.
- Transitions, filters, titles, and motion elements
- Special effects
- Split screen
- Color grading and speed control
- Easy social media sharing
- Windows and Mac downloads
- Keyframing and motion tracking
2. Final Cut Pro X
Final Cut Pro X is the best video editing software option for Mac users.
As Final Cut is optimized for Mac, it integrates well with the applications of Apple, like iTunes and Photos.
- Color balancing
- Multi-cam video editing
- Easy sharing on cloud
- Smart Conform for social media
- Motion graphics and compressor
- Improved proxy workflows
- Optimized performance with Metal
3. Nero Video
Nero is a user-friendly video editing solution with innovative features to deliver on the user’s needs.
The Nero Platinum is a fully-loaded multimedia software suite with more than 200 applications.
- Manage image and video files
- Create movie and slideshows
- Several effects like tilt-shift, old film, slow-motion, and transitions
- More than 1000 templates
- Export and Burn in 4K, HD, and SD
- Extensive streaming functions
KineMaster is a useful video editor for mobile and tablet devices such as Android, iPad, and iOS.
It comes with all the necessary features that can help in creating artistic and magical visual effects.
- Video Layers
- Blending modes
- In-camera transitions
- Chroma key for masking and fine-tuning
- Export 4K video projects
- Available on Google Play and Apple Store